6 Jun 2016

Heavy Arts, Heavy Music and though at the end a peaceful mind

Today I visited Gruyères for the first time. That visit was already for some years in my mind...


Do you know HRGiger


If not you for sure know the film "Alien". He has designed "Alien". And his arts...Well you should check it yourself. Some like it, some maybe not.


Anyway, I checked it now. As well as the Giger Bar there....I think now we could listen to a Swiss Folk Metal and "Eluveitie". Here for you! And if you are interested in Finnish Folkmetal groups here info for you!


 ...and in couple of days I will visit Chur where Giger was born. Just wait for some photos...



In Gruyères you can also find a Tibetan Museum. Visit it if you need some rest after Giger Museum.


But do you know? I just found in internet a Swiss band, which plays Tibetan rock. The band is called Porok Karpo  and here for you a nice piece from them! Do you like it as I do? I was also very pleased to find out that here in Switzerland the Tibetans nowadays sell Tibetan momos, which I find very-very tasty...


Bye-Bye...Au revoir...Auf Wiedersehen

und bis bald.

 



No comments: