5 Jun 2016

Little bit of Openairing and Tips about Swiss Popular Music

Speaking about Swiss popular music...

As I saw that one of my favorite Swiss groups, "Die Aeronauten" are playing in the Openair Hallau. Hallau which is situated near the German border and only 20 minutes or so from Schaffhausen.

 

I at once changed a little bit my plans...I will go and see them live. Finally I will see them...And it was worth it. Here you can listen to them. Not bad at all or what do you think?


By the way Hallau is situated almost in the middle of nowhere. Take a look of these photos about Hallau Openair.
 


Other my Swiss favorites are Linard Bardill and Stiller Haas. Finally I saw them, but it was already 5 years ago.




What was new to me...I heard also that Balkan-type of music is now IN in Switzerland. Or at least between Bern and Biel. Another friend of mine mentioned me by name Kummerbuben. Yes, nice melody and indeed, they also play Balkan-type music!

For those, who like festivals and every kind of music, try Paléo Festival in Nyon between Lausanne and Geneva. On the shore of "Lake Geneva". I will try it some day for sure.

Thanks to my Swiss and Austrian friends about the Tips!
Related image
Emoji Finland: Headbanger


No comments: